Monday 27 February 2012

Death in Spigg's Wood is a Best Seller!

Death in Spigg's Wood reached the top 100 best ebooks in Kindle Store yesterday. It has just dropped off that particular list but much of yesterday it fronted crime and thrilles on the Kindle Store front page. Most of Sunday it was at the No 2 spot in Movers & Shakers, and it still features in that list.

A new review from Kindle_maniac73 says, "I got this as a freebie, but wasn't sure I'd like it. It turned out to be a lot more than I was expecting and I can honestly say it's one of the best thrillers I've read, definitely as a freebie, and probably ever! It was fast-paced and had elements of a psychological thriller, police procedural, and legal all rolled into one." See the rest of Kindle_maniac73's review on Death in Spigg's Wood's UK Amazon Page.

I am so thrilled by this.

I also have a couple of good new reviews on the US Amazon site One from Joo "Kuforum" (5 star) and one from "In My Opinion" (4 Star.

Many thanks to them for taking the trouble to voice their thoughts.

1 comment: